Join us for an amazing tour to one of the most natural and ecological places of Victoria!
Our WILSONS PROMONTORY TOUR includes:
- MOUNT OBERON SUMMIT - A hike with bushwalking uphill experience (6.8 km return), arriving to the top of the summit and feel amused by the coast and offshore island views.
- TIDAL RIVER - stop is our designated stop for lunch (On Your Own), and then we begin our walk crossing the iconic Tidal River Bridge and getting into the bushwalking track (1.8 km) leading to our next destination.
- SQUEAKY BEACH - is one of the most beautiful beaches walk of Victoria; white sand and tourquaise waters, where you will be able to swim and walk listening its particularly squeaky sound (that's where the name comes from)
- Lunch and snacks are not included, so we strongly recommend you to bring your own food and drinks as you won’t find many options there.
- Take into account we will be walking for more than 10 km, so make sure you keep yourself hydrated.
- Wear comfortable clothes for walking outdoors, sunscreen, cap or hat, an extra layer for the wind, rain, or any possible weather change during outdoor activities.
Departure point: just 500m from Flinders Street Station. Click here for google maps. For all customers TRAVELLING until the 23rd of APRIL, please note all tours depart from a different location due to tram-bus replacements. Please check your ticket above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0421522786
*7.45am is the time we expect everyone to be at departure point but the bus will be departing at 8 am. Please ensure you allow time for travel delays getting to the meeting point, NO refunds are given if you miss the bus. If you are unable to attend the tour and you want to receive a refund or to change your booking, a 8 days notice in writing needs to be emailed to the Fun Addicts reservations office: email@example.com
Also note that arriving time could be delayed due unpredicted reasons such as traffic jam or other.