Bushwalkers, are you ready for this adventure?
Join us to one of the most beautiful places in Victoria
Explore Grampians National Park through walking tracks and find hidden waterfalls, amaze yourself with sandstone mountains, enjoy panoramic views, discover wildlife and meet the most famous Australian animal…The kangaroo! (Yes, selfies are allowed).
Pick up time: *8:15 a.m.
Drop off time: **8:30 p.m.
If you need reasons to love The Grampians, keep reading:
- Beaufort: This historic gold town is right in the middle of our way to The Grampians, famous for their antique stores and old-style architecture, blended with modern buildings. If you forget, food and drinks, no worries at this stop you will find some options to buy food.
- Boroka Lookout: It’s a 90-meter walk from the car park that leads you to one of the top views in the park (suitable for people with limited mobility). A perfect lookout over the Halls Gap and the east of The Grampians.
- Mackenzie Falls: One of the largest falls in Victoria. A cascade that flows through the cliff and falls into a deep pool. A peaceful place to enjoy your lunch. It will take 15-20 minutes steep path (medium difficulty) to go reach the base of the falls.
- Reeds lookout and the balconies: The first lookout, easy to access from the carpark, offers a panoramic view platform to the Victoria Valley. From there you will find an easy 1 km walking track towards the balconies, known as the ‘Jaws of Death’ because of its shape. This is another top view of the park.
- Halls Gap: Let’s meet kangaroos! No worries, they are friendly and probably they will enjoy a close encounter with you but please consider that they are wild animals and we are at their home.
Transportation (In Air-conditioned coach)
A travel mate that will guide you during the tour.
What to bring?
You don’t want to walk around uncomfortable! So bring walking shoes and proper clothes according to the weather:
- Sunny? Sunscreen, hat, sunnies
- Windy? Extra layer
- Rainy? A waterproof jacket or umbrella
- Melbourne weather (Sunny + windy + rainy)? All mentioned above.
Also, bring lots of water to keep yourself hydrated during the tour. (No drinkable water available within the park).
Remember that food and drinks are not included in the tour so we encourage you to bring your own food or buy it in Beaufort.
Pickup Location - 210 St Kilda Rd, 3006 Southbank, VIC - (Pick up ONLY FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY)
*The tour starts at 8:30 a.m. but we expect everyone to be there at 8:15 a.m. to depart on time.
**This time may vary due to weather and road conditions, traffic or other external issues.
Kids have to pay full price and under 4 years old must have a car seat.
Check more tours around Victoria and have a FUN day!