Do not miss out on visiting this spectacular National Park
Amazing landscapes, plenty of wildlife on an unforgettable experience
Our Grampians 1 Day Tour includes:
- BEAUFORT - Small town located half way to the Grampians, famous for its gold during the mid-XIX century.
- BOROKA LOOKOUT - enjoy the 180 degrees view of the aboriginal Grampians mountains range, the Bellfield Lake view at the horizon, and the impressive cliffs view around you.
- MACKENZIE FALLS - are one of the largest and most beautiful displays of Nature in Victoria, at any time of the year will give the best photo opportunities, the sounds of this impressive falls will give you inner peace and tranquility and perfect spot to chill out and spend time with new friends from all over the world.
- REEDS LOOKOUT AND THE BALCONIES - stop is a great chance to admire the extensive and green lush landscapes of Grampians. Go to The Balconies Lookout and enjoy the relaxing 1 K walk to arrive to see the most famous and breathtaking view in Grampians (2 Km walk round trip).
- HALLS GAP - have fun at our last stop at home of roaming grey kangaroos and a perfect spot to take pictures of them (if they are around), please always remember to follow the guide's recommendations in regards of the good care of kangaroos.
- Bring your own food, lunch and snacks are NOT included and there AREN'T restaurants around.
- Wear comfortable clothes for walking outdoors, sunscreen, cap or hat, an extra layer for the wind, rain, or any possible weather change during outdoor activities.
- Take into recommendation Kangaroos are in their habitat and we have to respect their space, feeding them is prohibited and is our responsibility to take care of them.
Departure point: just 500m from Flinders Street Station. Click here for google maps.
*8.15am is the time we expect everyone to be at departure point but the bus will be departing at 8.30 am. Please ensure you allow time for travel delays getting to the meeting point, NO refunds are given if you miss the bus. If you are unable to attend the tour and you want to receive a refund or to change your booking, a 8 days notice in writing needs to be emailed to the Fun Addicts reservations office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also note that arriving time could be delayed due unpredicted reasons such as traffic jam or other.